Worship Minister Survey
The worship minister search team would like our congregation to complete the following survey. This will help the team focus their attention as we move forward with this strategic role in the life of our church. Thank you for taking a few minutes of your time to help. Click here for the survey.
Service Sundays at 9:30am
This worship service is an exciting worship experience using the different forms of Christian music – contemporary, choral, tradition, orchestral, praise and worship – to build a beautiful worship service exalting the King of Kings. Click the following link to learn more about the musical groups that play a prominent role in this worship experience: Getting involved in Worship.
Service Sundays at 11:00am
This service is more celebratory in nature and is designed for those who enjoy modern worship styles. This service includes drama and multimedia, and is great for those who enjoy a more energetic atmosphere. Our worship leader, David Gentiles and the band, leads us with a great blend of modern worship choruses and hymns.
I'm New... What to Expect
Sundays At A Glance
9:30am Service/Bible Study/Kidmo & Lil' K
11:00am Service/Bible Study
5:00pm Small Groups/Basic Training & Divas
Attending a new church can be intimidating at first, so we do our best to make your visit to First Baptist a good one. We encourage you to arrive early to look around the buildings, get acquainted with others, locate the children's area and classrooms, and find a good seat in the auditorium. We have prepared a handy Guest Guide to help you better prepare for your visit with us. We know finding a new church home can be a difficult thing to figure out, but don't worry. In fact, here are a few tips to get you started:
- Feel free to dress casual or dressy - we have no dress code - whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people - someone WILL speak to you.
- Your kids are safe - our Children's ministry teams are well trained to provide the best possible care for your kids.
- The messages are designed to be relevant - you just might learn something!
- We aren't after your money - guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO expectation to give.
- The service lasts about an hour.
Our Welcome Center staff and Greeters are eager to help you in any way possible. Please stop by the Welcome Center for a free Guest Information Packet. Also, feel free to contact us ahead of time with any questions or for assistance with driving directions.
For membership information, visit our membership page.